Letterbox Distribution Australia.
Australia’s best letter box distribution service – highly targeted mailbox delivery
Pioneering effective letterbox distribution in Australia, our postal delivery services offer an array of customisation options. We’re industry leaders in the fulfilment of targeted letterbox delivery with different levels of complexity and varying audience focuses, and across industries.
We post just about anything
Swift delivery with global reach. Our express shipping gives you peace of mind
Zero in on success by targeting your audience or ideal customer, with precision
Mailing house services that are easy to get in place! Streamline your mail today
Unlock the power of personalised direct mail with our mail printing service
Meticulously planned and flawlessly executed letterbox distribution campaigns targeted to specific postcodes or suburbs across Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Darwin and Hobart – seamlessly integrating them into your advertising strategy. Our secret weapon? Tailored mailing lists that laser-focus on specific local audiences, ensuring your message lands with maximum impact.
You’re in the driver’s seat with us, offering you a wide array of letterbox distribution customisation and services, each meticulously designed to cater to your unique needs. Alternatively, entrust us with the entire campaign, and we’ll handle everything with a level of efficiency that makes it all feel effortless.
No matter your business’s size or industry, our print and letterbox distribution services forge direct, tangible connections with potential and existing customers. We grasp the essence of successful distribution campaigns; they’re not just about delivering flyers or leaflets, but about crafting an unforgettable experience that resonates deeply with your target audience, leaving an indelible impression that translates into tangible results.
28% more customer spend from mail marketing campaigns to other channels
75% more likely to report a profit if direct mail is in the mix
24hr guaranteed express mailing and distribution services
We've proudly served a diverse range of businesses, from startups to Fortune 500 companies
Our steadfast commitment and partnership-driven approach have consistently served as the foundation for every engagement
Direct mail customisation
Our comprehensive direct mail customisation allows businesses to connect with audiences on a whole new level!
Customise postal delivery campaigns for maximum engagement and return, from personalised envelopes and enclosing to curated direct mail mailing lists and shrink-wrapping services, we even have hybrid mail solutions that bridge the gap between digital and physical communication.
Additionally, our expert team is here to assist with your direct mail design, transforming your ideas into captivating visuals.
We have everything you need to make your direct mail campaign a resounding success. View options below or get in touch.Get Quick Quote
Expertise that drives results: achieving your mailing objectives
As one of Australia’s leading letter box distributors, in partnership with Australia Post, we’re dedicated to delivering outstanding results through cost-effective door to door distribution campaigns. With over 15 years of experience serving a diverse range of businesses, we’ve earned our reputation as a leading letterbox delivery provider in Australia, setting a benchmark for excellence.
We consistently invest in cutting-edge machinery and technology, ensuring that our distribution processes are not only efficient but also at the forefront of the industry. This commitment enables us to offer you the most reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality distribution services, tailored precisely to your unique needs and requirements.
We’re equipped to manage projects of any magnitude or intricacy, whether it’s overseeing expansive business document distribution operations or executing meticulously targeted advertising campaigns across Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Darwin and Hobart.
Our primary focus is on creating impactful international, domestic, and local letterbox distribution advertising that effectively reaches your target audience to amplify your brand’s message. In today’s digital age, physical mail advertising offers a lasting impression, capturing attention and delivering a personalised experience that allows your brand to shine. We are dedicated to striking the perfect balance between cost-effectiveness and impactful letterbox distribution – Australia and overseas.
We print and distribute a wide range of materials, offering express delivery, seamless setup, budget-friendly options, and limitless customisability. Whether it’s business-to-consumer or business-to-business letterbox marketing, we possess the expertise to assist you effectively.
As forward-thinking distributors, we’re fully prepared to tackle your business’s distribution challenges head-on. You can rely on us to ensure your materials reach the right audience on time and within budget. Our commitment goes beyond meeting expectations; it’s about exceeding them.
Discover our top-rated and cost-effective letterbox distribution services today!
Whether you need attention-grabbing flyers, compelling brochures, eye-catching catalogs, or even essential business statements and invoices to keep your customers informed, we’ve got you covered.
Printed letterbox marketing and distribution remain enduring methods for connecting with both current and potential customers across Australia, catering to the requirements of small, medium, and large businesses alike.
When executed correctly, letterbox distribution advertising is a potent and highly effective tool that can be leveraged by companies across all industries to engage and deeply resonate with their target audiences.
Count on us to help you maximise the impact of your letterbox distribution campaign, regardless of whether you’re a local business or a nationwide enterprise.
Frequently asked questions
Bulk mail involves sending the same piece of mail to a large group of people. In contrast, direct mail involves personalised mail to a segmented group based on specific criteria such as demographics or past purchasing behaviours.
We can handle a variety of items, from invoices and statements to booklets, catalogues, and promotional materials.
Fulfilment refers to the process of preparing and delivering your mail pieces. This can include data collection, creation of assets, insertion, automated folding, and distribution.
Direct mail examples include promotional materials or advertisements sent directly to potential customers or targeted recipients via postal mail or other delivery services, also business documents, such as periodic statements and invoice can be classed as direct mail.
Common materials used in direct mail campaigns include postcards, letters, brochures, catalogs, flyers, and promotional items like magnets or stickers.
Direct mail offers several advantages, such as:
- Targeted audience: You can customise your mailing list to reach specific demographics or individuals who are likely to be interested in your product or service.
- Tangible and personalized: Physical mail allows for a personal touch, making recipients feel more valued.
- High visibility: Unlike digital ads, direct mail has a higher chance of being seen and retained by recipients.
- Measurable: You can track the success of a direct mail campaign through response rates, conversions, and other metrics.
Yes, direct mail can still be effective in the digital age. In fact, some studies suggest that direct mail can complement digital marketing efforts and enhance overall marketing results. The physical nature of direct mail can create a memorable and personal experience for recipients.
Targeting and Response
We can work with your existing mailing list or assist with list rental and management as part of our services.
As of my last update in September 2021, the legal considerations for direct mail in Australia included:
- Privacy Laws: Direct mail campaigns involve the collection and use of personal data, such as names and addresses. In Australia, businesses must comply with the Privacy Act 1988, which includes the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). The APPs set out guidelines for the handling of personal information, including how it is collected, stored, used, and disclosed.
- Spam Act 2003: The Spam Act regulates the sending of commercial electronic messages, including emails and SMS messages. While direct mail in the traditional postal format is not covered under this act, electronic direct mail (eDM) sent via email or SMS is subject to these regulations. Businesses must ensure they have the recipient’s consent before sending commercial electronic messages.
- Do Not Call Register: The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) maintains a Do Not Call Register, which allows individuals to opt out of receiving unsolicited telemarketing calls. While this register applies to phone calls, businesses should be cautious about making unsolicited phone calls for direct mail purposes.
- Australian Consumer Law (ACL): The ACL is a part of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and sets out consumer protection regulations. Businesses must not engage in misleading or deceptive conduct when advertising products or services through direct mail.
- Unsolicited Goods and Services Act: This legislation applies to unsolicited goods or services sent to consumers. Businesses are prohibited from sending unsolicited goods or charging for goods that have not been explicitly requested by the recipient.
- Opt-out Provision: Direct mail should include an opt-out provision, allowing recipients to easily unsubscribe from future mailings if they no longer wish to receive promotional materials.
Please note that laws and regulations can change over time, so it’s essential to verify this information with up-to-date sources or seek legal advice to ensure compliance with current Australian laws governing direct mail. Additionally, any specific industry or sector might have additional regulations that businesses should be aware of when conducting direct mail campaigns.
Our data cleansing service ensures that your customer databases are up-to-date and error-free. This helps increase the effectiveness of your campaign and reduce wastage.
Direct mail often receives higher response rates than digital channels, especially when campaigns are highly targeted and personalised. The ROI will vary depending on various factors, such as the quality of your mailing list and the appeal of your offer.
A: There are several ways to build a mailing list:
- Collect data from existing customers: Use purchase history or loyalty programs to gather customer information.
- Online lead generation: Encourage website visitors to sign up for your mailing list through opt-in forms.
- Trade shows and events: Collect contact information from individuals interested in your products or services at industry events.
- Partnerships and collaborations: Collaborate with other businesses to share mailing lists and expand your reach.
You can measure the success of your direct mail campaign through various metrics, including response rates, conversion rates, website traffic, and sales attributed to the campaign. Use unique tracking codes, personalized URLs, or phone numbers to track responses specifically from your mailings.
We offer optional design services to help make your mail pieces stand out and connect with your audience.
A successful direct mail design should include the following key elements:
- Attention-grabbing headline: Use a compelling and concise headline to capture the recipient’s attention immediately.
- Clear and concise message: Communicate your offer or message concisely and avoid overwhelming recipients with too much information.
- Eye-catching visuals: Incorporate high-quality images, graphics, or illustrations that relate to your message and capture interest.
- Strong call-to-action (CTA): Encourage recipients to take action with a clear and persuasive CTA, such as “Call Now” or “Visit Our Website.”
- Contact information: Ensure your business’s contact details are prominently displayed for easy communication.
- Branding: Maintain consistency with your brand colors, fonts, and logo to reinforce brand recognition.
While it’s possible to design direct mail materials on your own, hiring a professional designer can significantly improve the visual appeal and effectiveness of your campaign. Professional designers have the expertise to create visually compelling designs that align with your branding and marketing goals.
To ensure your direct mail design aligns with your brand identity:
- Use consistent colors and fonts: Stick to your brand’s color palette and fonts throughout the design.
- Incorporate your logo: Place your logo prominently to reinforce brand recognition.
- Follow brand guidelines: Adhere to your brand guidelines to maintain a consistent look and feel across all marketing materials.
- Reflect your brand’s tone: Make sure the language and tone of the content match your brand’s personality and values.
The best format for a direct mail piece depends on your campaign’s goals and budget. Common formats include postcards, letters, brochures, catalogs, and self-mailers. Postcards are cost-effective and easy to read, while brochures offer more space for detailed information. Consider your message and audience when selecting the format.
To make your direct mail design stand out in the mailbox:
- Use creative packaging: Consider unique envelopes or mailers that pique recipients’ curiosity.
- Personalization: Address recipients by name and consider tailoring the content to their interests.
- Add texture or special finishes: Consider using embossing, foiling, or other special finishes to create a tactile experience.
Shipping and Returns
Yes, we provide both domestic and international mailing services, ensuring your message reaches your audience no matter where they are.
Yes, and by using a trackable shipping method, you can monitor the delivery status and know when your mailings have been delivered.
Yes, direct mail is suitable for both B2B and B2C marketing. You can customize your mailing lists and content to target businesses or individual consumers, depending on your marketing objectives.
We manage returns effectively, reducing wasted resources and providing valuable insights for future campaigns.
Yes, you can send direct mail internationally from Australia using our international shipping service. However, keep in mind that international mailings may have additional costs, longer delivery times, and potential customs considerations.